Don’t stress about that mess! Call AV Flooded House Restoration for professional cleanup services.
Have you ever stopped to think about just how much of your day you spend indoors? If you’re like the average American, you might be spending 20 hours or more inside. If your indoor environment is contaminated by mold, dirt, or pathogens, it could be making you sick. Fortunately, you can call AV Flooded House Restoration for professional cleanup services that will help eliminate the contamination and leave your home clean and sanitary.
We Clean Up Any and Every Mess
Although our primary focus is helping homeowners to recover from water, wind, or mold-related damage, our cleanup services are applicable to and available for all kinds of messes, including crime scenes, animal messes, hoarding, earthquakes, mudslides, and more. Our core cleanup services include:
- Debris removal
- Water extraction
- Drying & dehumidifying
- Mold removal & prevention
- Carpet, wall, and hard surface cleaning
Why Invest in Professional Cleanup Services
When faced with a messy situation on your property, you might be tempted to try to tackle the cleanup on your own to save money. However this approach could actually end up costing you more in the long run. Here’s why:
- You Need a Fast Response: When disaster strikes, it’s unlikely you’ll be able to drop all your responsibilities and begin focusing exclusively on the cleanup. But the longer the situation goes unattended, the worse the damage will be. For example, if you’re not able to remove your furniture promptly following a burst water pipe, you might not be able to save it. The cost of replacing all your furniture will be far more than hiring a cleanup company.
- You Need a Thorough Cleaning: If your disaster involved any type of sewage or other material potentially containing pathogens, you should not be taking any risks on the thoroughness and effectiveness of the cleanup job. At AV Flooded House Restoration, we have the equipment and experience needed to locate, sanitize, and dry all areas contaminated by sewage.
- You Need Help with Your Insurance Company: No one is going to compensate you for the work you do cleaning your own home. But if your disaster was covered by insurance, you can get a qualified contractor like AV Flooded House Restoration to handle the cleanup for you at little or no out of pocket cost. We are happy to work directly with your insurance company to make your cleanup project as hassle-free as possible.
Need to Clean Your Property?
Please call AV Flooded House Restoration. We’ll be happy to assist you 24/7 in an emergency cleanup situation.