Banish mold from your home with our professional mold removal services.
Mold may be a natural and necessary part of life on earth, but it doesn’t belong inside your home. Mold not only causes odor problems and allergic symptoms, it also slowly but surely damages whatever materials it is growing on. If you want to protect your family’s health and comfort as well as the integrity of your property, it is essential to get mold removed quickly and thoroughly as soon as you notice a problem.
Do You Need Professional Mold Removal?
The EPA recommends getting professional mold removal services if you have a patch of mold growth measuring 3×3 feet or larger. You may also want to consider getting professional help if:
- You see mold on the outside of a wall the inside is surely even moldier
- You have persistent mold odors in your home although you can’t see any mold
- Your home has been affected by any kind of water damage
- You can’t clean any amount of mold yourself due to allergies or other health concerns
Key Steps in a Mold Removal Project
- Inspection: Our technicians know how and where to look for mold. For example, we can visit favorite haunts like bathrooms, basements, and crawlspaces and use our moisture detection equipment to check for hidden pockets of mold behind walls and floors. We also make a point of identifying the conditions that have led to the development of the mold during the inspection.
- Mold Removal & Cleaning: Depending on the severity of the mold damage, certain materials may need to be discarded rather than cleaned. We will help you tell the difference, and also provide thorough cleaning for any salvageable materials using special fungicidal solutions that will kill mold.
- Prevention Activities: In order to keep mold from returning, it is essential to eliminate the warm, humid conditions that mold loves. We can provide services such as pipe repair, water extraction, and drying and dehumidifying to help make your home inhospitable to mold.
- Reconstruction: If any materials like doorframes, windowframes, flooring, insulation, etc. have succumbed to mold, we can replace them for you.
Ready to Get Rid of Mold for Good?
Simply call AV Flooded House Restoration today. We’ll find and eliminate that nasty mold to leave your home cleaner and healthier.